I feel like I made one bad decision and now it's going to haunt me. It took 8 weeks for my HCG to go down to 2. My RE wanted me to have another sonohystogram to make sure no placental tissue was left behind. I was really hoping nothing would be found but of course there is either a polyp or placental tissue in my uterus. Radiologist will determine. It means surgery either way. Also explains why I'm still spotting off and on . If we had done this in August, maybe there wouldn't be anything in my uterus right now and the insurance would have paid it in full. Since J is on LTD we had to sign up with my company insurance and my oop max is 5k. I guess I'll wait and see what it is first. But I know it's going to be costly. My only other option is to travel to my RE and have him do it. I know it won't cost as much. I'm just kicking myself for not getting the D&C back in July/Aug. It would have been over with and I could have been cycling again. Instead I'm dealing with it now.
Thursday, October 1, 2015
Saturday, July 18, 2015
Everything looks good. My doctor recommends waiting it out which means I go for a blood test every Thursday till my HCG is zero. She thinks it could take 2-3 weeks but I'll get there. My HCG is currently 855. It was 1844 on 7/6 so it is going down. I'm really hoping that everything is back to normal by August so maybe in September, I can do another transfer. I've also decided to move towards getting an insulin pump. I'm not saying the nurse I spoke with is right but she said my high blood sugar could have caused a miscarriage. I wasn't that high. I don't think I even hit 200. She said even 150 could cause it. Maybe a pump will give me more control and since I hit my out of pocket max, it shouldn't cost me anything.