Saturday, June 8, 2024

ABA therapy and strange viruses...

 So we've begun intense ABA therapy daily and even all day on Saturday's.  G goes back and forth with bad behavior depending on who is here.  She doesn't like it when she feels like someone is ruining her fun but she's really showing poor judgement.  It's not ok to just walk out the door without asking us first.  It's not ok to climb over the couch instead of walking around it.  It's not ok to just go through the pantry or fridge and just take whatever you feel like.  They are trying to correct her and she doesn't like it. Last night was Friday and we stayed in instead of going out.  She was hungry and not acting ok in the car.  J was going to see if she was doing well, we can go out but as soon as she started throwing things, he said no way now.  Anyway, she was very hungry and tired.  She wound up falling asleep next to the cat in my office.  The ABA therapist sat with her.  Next thing she hears is the snoring.  Overall, she did ok with sleeping even though she had napped for at least an hour.  

J on the other hand has himself stressed to the max.  Someone says a possible diagnosis and now he's in a tailspin of depression, yelling at me, etc.  I can't say a word without getting snapped at.  It's a lot to deal with these days.  I'm sort of done with it all.  I'm ready for him to die and me figure out how to dig ourselves out of the financial mess we're in without him around.  I mean he's convinced his life is over then maybe I need to accept that and just prepare for it.  I try supporting him but unless I totally agree with him dying, I get yelled at.  I'm so sick of it all.  I live on eggshells in my own house when I'm around him.  He stays upstairs all morning/afternoon and I don't see him unless he comes downstairs for lunch when I'm eating.  He doesn't help me around the house, no cleaning up anything.  It's all on me to do.  I work all day and in-between, I try and clean something up.  It's the best I can do right now.  I take care of the bills, cook dinner, clean up after dinner, take care of getting G dressed for the day, undressed for the night, brushing her teeth, washing her face, brushing her hair, washing her up, taking her to fun places to have fun, etc.  


JUST EXHAUSTED AND READY TO CALL IT QUITS ON LIFE.  


Did I say that loud enough?

No comments:

Post a Comment

KitchenAid KSM150PSCU Artisan Series 5-Qt. Stand Mixer with Pouring Shield - Contour Silver

ASUS Touchscreen 14" Flip 2-in-1 Chromebook (Latest Model), Full HD Display, Intel Core M3-8100Y, 8G