Tuesday, November 15, 2016

30 weeks...

This week has been better than last.  I had the last of my scolding doctor appointments last week and hopefully it will be better for the last 7 weeks of my pregnancy.  I made progress on the office and got the carpet steamcleaned and guest bed moved.  Now I'm working on the baby's room.  Hopefully this weekend J can move the rest of the furniture out and I can steam clean that carpet and then J can put the furniture together.  After that, I need to get the rest of the house organized.  I have a feeling I'll be running out of time to clean up and prepare.  I just want everything perfect for her arrival.  I hesitate to buy any more items till I have the nursery and the rest of the house in order.  Guess I'm in the nesting phase.

Symptoms I felt this week:
  • Breasts still itchy
  • Tired and out of breath.  Still finding it hard to walk at lunch at my usual pace
  • Definitely hard to move finding it harder to move freely and tie my shoelaces
  • Belly popping out 
  • Very full belly and very tight sometimes.  Could be Braxton Hicks.
  • Baby kicks and movement all over
  • Sleeping issues a lot

No comments:

Post a Comment

KitchenAid KSM150PSCU Artisan Series 5-Qt. Stand Mixer with Pouring Shield - Contour Silver

ASUS Touchscreen 14" Flip 2-in-1 Chromebook (Latest Model), Full HD Display, Intel Core M3-8100Y, 8G