Sunday, June 12, 2016

8 weeks...

We had our first OB appointment last Wednesday.  It was so overwhelming.  I met my new doctor and nurse.  She went through a whole lot of info that we're still trying to process.  I'm still waiting for the MFM doctors office to call me.  We got to see and hear our little bumble bee.  Heart rate was 157 and measured exactly 8 weeks.


Symptoms of pregnancy this week:  
  • Very bloated.  Sometimes need to drive home with my jeans opened. 
  • Breasts heavy and hurt
  • Nausea on and off.  Seems mostly on these days depending on how and what I'm eating
  • Dizzy on and off
  • Fatigue on and off.  (Especially sleepy around 2PM every day)
  • Blood sugar going wacko.  Highs and lows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

KitchenAid KSM150PSCU Artisan Series 5-Qt. Stand Mixer with Pouring Shield - Contour Silver

ASUS Touchscreen 14" Flip 2-in-1 Chromebook (Latest Model), Full HD Display, Intel Core M3-8100Y, 8G