Wednesday, August 31, 2016

19 weeks...

Well week 19 was not too bad.  I'm starting back up with walking and my company has a challenge in the works from 8/29-9.25 and that always helps keep me honest.  My cold is nearly all gone and I feel so much better.  Presently we are trying to find a new home for our problem cat.  We just can't get trust her.  She is very unpredictable and has hurt me.  Sometimes she's playing other times she's getting even because I won't let her do something she wants.  So far none of the shelters will take her and I've reached out to an old co-worker that has a farm in her family.  I'm thinking that's her only option other than putting her down. One of the shelters actually said I should do just that.  I'd rather her be able to run and play then have her life snuffed out intentionally.

Anyway, I have my OB app today and MFM tomorrow for the anatomy scan.  I'm looking forward to finding out what this little one will be.

Symptoms I felt this week:
  • Breasts hurt on and off
  • Tired
  • Stomach is getting bigger and rounder
  • Sciatica pain
  • I feel pains in my abdomen in different areas.  Guess things are stretching out to fit baby

No comments:

Post a Comment

KitchenAid KSM150PSCU Artisan Series 5-Qt. Stand Mixer with Pouring Shield - Contour Silver

ASUS Touchscreen 14" Flip 2-in-1 Chromebook (Latest Model), Full HD Display, Intel Core M3-8100Y, 8G