Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Blood sugar ups and downs...

This diabetes thing is kicking my butt today.  I must say, that since I've modified my eating and count my carbs and exercise I have felt much better.  I don't get the constant headaches and fatigue daily anymore.  That being said, sometimes I still feel out of wack.  I was good till after lunch.  Then the headache set in.  I was feeling pretty miserable so when I got home I checked my blood sugar.  Surprise, surprise, it was 85.  That's like normal but for someone who's blood sugar has been in the 100-140 range for a while now, 85 can make a person feel rather ill.  No worries though, I ate some food and in 2 hours it was 119.  Just finished my snack but I still feel like crap.  I wanted to work out tonight and now I feel guilty that I didn't.  I hope I can make it up Thursday or Friday. 

Anyway, the rest of my week at work will be easy but at home, I'm in the midst of making my holiday cards and it's important that I finish and get them in the mail by the end of this weekend.  I'm pleased with how they are coming out too.  Last years card was a disaster.  Yeager was dying and I was overwhelmed with starting my first IVF. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

KitchenAid KSM150PSCU Artisan Series 5-Qt. Stand Mixer with Pouring Shield - Contour Silver

ASUS Touchscreen 14" Flip 2-in-1 Chromebook (Latest Model), Full HD Display, Intel Core M3-8100Y, 8G