Thursday, December 22, 2011

Accomplishments...

Needless to say this has been a tough year.  The one thing I wanted more than ever was to get pregnant and finally have our family.  Although that didn't work out, yet, I'm hopeful for the future.  Not to say that this year has been a bust for accomplishments because it hasn't.  I'm happy to say that my blood test had good results and I can't wait to discuss with my doctor tomorrow.  I've managed to lose weight, lower my cholesterol, triglycerides and A1C.  I'm within normal range for most of my tests other than blood sugar and one of the cholesterols.  These past years, I've watched my weight go up and up and the IVF over the last year added another 10lbs.  I've tried over and over to lose weight in the past but by far this is the most successful I've been and I don't intend to stop till I've reached my goal or if I'm pregnant of course.  I think I only need to lose another 10 lbs.  15 more would be awesome but I'll be happy with 10.  Sometimes small goals are better than the big ones.  It just feels good to know that I was able to accomplish this in the last few months of the year.  Maybe it's the start of new outlook for me.  I need to feel good about myself and eating right and exercise has helped tremedously.  Here's to 2012 and good things to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

KitchenAid KSM150PSCU Artisan Series 5-Qt. Stand Mixer with Pouring Shield - Contour Silver

ASUS Touchscreen 14" Flip 2-in-1 Chromebook (Latest Model), Full HD Display, Intel Core M3-8100Y, 8G