Friday, December 30, 2011

End of 2011....

I just can't deny that I'm happy this year is finally over.  And of course, it ends with me having shingles.  2012 has to be a good year because this year just plain sucked.  Yeager died, I didn't get preggo from my 3 IVF's, I found out I was diabetic and now, I have shingles to end the year.  And I have to say, shingles is really painful and ugly.  Luckily, I think I got the anti-viral meds in time.  It started on my hairline, hidden by my hair but it started to travel down my forehead.  Just a little and now it stopped travelling but I still feel the pain.  It's like being stabbed with push pins in my head.  Plus, the left side of my head and face feel tingly all the time.  Luckily, I have pain meds from my eye injury.  With all that has been bad I have had some positive things happen.  Finding out about the diabetes has helped me get healthy.  I've lost weight, go to the gym on a regular basis and feel good.  My A1C has gone done a point which my doctor was really happy with.  Well, except for the shingles I feel good.  And I'm excited to start the new year.  My appointment is less than a month away so exciting things are going to happen.  I WILL get pregnant.  I WILL have a baby.  IT IS GOING TO HAPPEN.  Here's to a happy new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

KitchenAid KSM150PSCU Artisan Series 5-Qt. Stand Mixer with Pouring Shield - Contour Silver

ASUS Touchscreen 14" Flip 2-in-1 Chromebook (Latest Model), Full HD Display, Intel Core M3-8100Y, 8G