Monday, August 8, 2011

Seriously feels like we have everything working against us....

Okay.  So we are trying to conceive naturally while saving our dollars for DE/IVF next year. It can't hurt right?  Anyway, I'm tracking my cycle and we figured out that on J's next 3 days off will be perfect timing.  At least that's how my cycle has been for years. Ovulate between the 16th and 18th day of my cycle.  I use a CBE monitor as well as BBT to help predict ovulation.  Apparently, I'm ready to ovulate now.  Today, day 15.  I already got the peak reading Sat and Sun.  It's Monday and we've had nasty storms that caused ground delays where he is now.  So, he finally got on the plane so now I sigh with relief that he's on his way.  Hold on, phone rings. Plane broke.  De-planing.  It's after 9PM and he's been trying to get home since 6PM his time.  If I don't hear from him, it means he's on his way finally.  They were swapping planes on our last conversation.  I'm hoping tomorrow isn't too late but only time will tell.  It can't hurt to try anyway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

KitchenAid KSM150PSCU Artisan Series 5-Qt. Stand Mixer with Pouring Shield - Contour Silver

ASUS Touchscreen 14" Flip 2-in-1 Chromebook (Latest Model), Full HD Display, Intel Core M3-8100Y, 8G