Friday, August 5, 2011

Making deals with myself...

I've been trying to get healthy again.  Eat better, lose weight, exercise on a regular basis.  I make these deals with myself a lot.  I start out well and then I lose momentum.  I'm hoping this time is different.  I'm making smaller goals and hoping I can keep those.  Jeez, I'm only letting myself down.  Interestingly enough I'm more upset when I let other people down and not myself.  I guess I can make excuses for myself which I can accept.  Anyway, I did well last weekend and I even went to the gym on Wed.  I planned to go tonight but I did so much walking up and down the stairs at work my feet and legs are killing me right now.  But, I will go tomorrow and Sunday for sure.  Another deal but I think it's one I will keep. 

1 comment:

  1. A little excercise is a great way to boost your mood. Stick with it, and before you know it you won't be able to live without it. You can do it.

    ReplyDelete

KitchenAid KSM150PSCU Artisan Series 5-Qt. Stand Mixer with Pouring Shield - Contour Silver

ASUS Touchscreen 14" Flip 2-in-1 Chromebook (Latest Model), Full HD Display, Intel Core M3-8100Y, 8G