Thursday, August 4, 2011

Insurance Crap...

Ok.  So yesterday, I looked on the billing website at the hospital that I had my IVF done.  The first bill, which is the big bill was gone.  I thought, my RE's office did take care of it.  Awesome job.  Well, not so fast.  Just now I got the notification that my bill is in and awaiting payment.  Joy.  5 thousand something dollars.  Great.  I am so confused because WIN is billing the insurance 17K and the hospital is billing me 5K plus.  I guess I'll call my RE's office tomorrow and see what's going on.  There are still more outstanding bills and I want this resolved.  I don't want the money I'm saving to go to the hospital. It's bad enough I have lost my full IF coverage mid year.  I just wish this would all go away.  It seems sometimes that some people have it so much easier.  I know the grass is always greener but right now it just feels like that.  Some people are in the right place at the right time and get rewarded.  I know people say that God only gives you as much as you can handle.  I feel like I've reached my breaking point but it just keeps on coming.  I know we'll get this resolved one way or another.  I'm just tired of getting the short end of the stick.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you've got this stress on top of everything else. Sometimes the simple finessing of the codes by the doctor's office will be the difference between a big bill or a small one. It's all so confusing, I hope they can straighen it out quickly for you.

    ReplyDelete

KitchenAid KSM150PSCU Artisan Series 5-Qt. Stand Mixer with Pouring Shield - Contour Silver

ASUS Touchscreen 14" Flip 2-in-1 Chromebook (Latest Model), Full HD Display, Intel Core M3-8100Y, 8G