Saturday, July 23, 2011

Taking it one day at a time...

That's what I'm trying to do at least.  I've been researching the costs for DE/IVF and believe the clinic my RE recommended will be it.  Monitoring at home and trip to NC for the retrieval and transfer.  The clinic explained the process to me.  We go down for an initial visit and get all testing done at that time.  Any other test can be done at home if necessary.  Then it takes around 2-3 months to get matched to a donor and another couple for a split cycle.  My RE is convinced this will work for us.  He believes my egg quality is the only thing standing the way of us having our family.  It still hurts though.  The fact that we had embryos and they didn't make it.  I had six babies with J.  I know some people just think of them as a bunch of cells but they were more than that. They were us.  I know I need to get past this and move on.  Sometimes I have and sometimes I think about the fact that my embies died and never had a chance.  But I will have my family.  I am sure of that.  J is sure of that.  It's just good to have a goal in mind.  Planning for this is the only way I can get through this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

KitchenAid KSM150PSCU Artisan Series 5-Qt. Stand Mixer with Pouring Shield - Contour Silver

ASUS Touchscreen 14" Flip 2-in-1 Chromebook (Latest Model), Full HD Display, Intel Core M3-8100Y, 8G