Sunday, July 24, 2011

Exhaustion....

I'm not sure what's going on with me lately.  I'm having such trouble focusing and feeling physically exhausted.  I've felt this way for days now and I have this weird indentation behind my ear that I just noticed.  My eyes are very itchy and swollen as well.  It's starting to scare me a little.  I wonder if any of these supplements can cause these issues.  Probably has something more to do with the weather though.  We've had super hot temps and high humidity and finally got some much needed rain.  It's still humid but the temps are in the high 80's.  I'm still super tired and still have laundry and the kitchen to clean up and have no desire to do either right now.  I was secretly hoping I was pregnant but I took an HPT and it was negative. I should have gotten my period today but with all the fertility treatments it wouldn't surprise me if my cycle is screwed up.  I'm on day 35 of my cycle which is very long for me.  My luteal phase is 11 days long.  It's day 12 now but I am starting to feel stronger cramps on and off now.  This whole cycle has been crazy.  I've felt pains in my abdomen that remind me of pinching. I'll just have to give it a few more days.  Maybe I screwed up my day of ovulation.  Anything is possible.  Nothing about this cycle has been normal for me so I'll just have to wait a few days and see what happens.  Anyways, I better do the stuff I need to do before I crash for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

KitchenAid KSM150PSCU Artisan Series 5-Qt. Stand Mixer with Pouring Shield - Contour Silver

ASUS Touchscreen 14" Flip 2-in-1 Chromebook (Latest Model), Full HD Display, Intel Core M3-8100Y, 8G