Thursday, July 14, 2011

My WTF App....

I originally wasn't sure if I was going to even make an appointment to see my RE.  Really didn't think it would help us any since we are now going to be self paying.  But, glad to say I was so wrong.  He had a plan to share and it's a good one in our situation.  He gave us the name of a clinic in NC that we can go and do the entire procedure with a donor.  Early monitoring and after transfer monitoring can be done in IL at my RE's office.  And what's even better is the price.  It's much cheaper than using a place around here.  I feel like it's so within my reach now.  I have concerns about my insurance paying for the last IVF and the money I'm saving might be going to them to pay for everything.  That pisses me off because I didn't ask for any of this.  I based my FSA on the benefits I had at the beginning of the year.  It wasn't my fault the company was acquired by another and benefits changed.  Why should I be getting penalized.  I'm jumping the gun because I haven't received any bills to pay yet.  I guess I should wait and see what happens.  Other than that, just continuing to do research and figure out what we need to do to get our babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

KitchenAid KSM150PSCU Artisan Series 5-Qt. Stand Mixer with Pouring Shield - Contour Silver

ASUS Touchscreen 14" Flip 2-in-1 Chromebook (Latest Model), Full HD Display, Intel Core M3-8100Y, 8G