Monday, July 25, 2011

Another Neg...

Well, I guess this month is a bust.  I'm not giving up.  I won't.  I plan to keep trying till we have enough money saved for a donor.  But this cycle was not right.  I feel awful today.  Even now.  Headache, severe cramps (way more than I have ever felt on a non-medicated cycle), weird pains in my abdomen.  It feels kinda hard.  And I feel nausea and exhaustion.  In fact, I'm not sure I want to even write right now.  I wanted to look on the forum but it appears the site is down again.  I did see some good news on there before I left work.  Two more ladies are preggo.  It's very exciting to me.  It gives me inspiration and hope that I can and will get pregnant and be a mom too. Can't wait to see if there is more good news. 

2 comments:

  1. Don't want to give false hope, but I'm sure you know those are also BFP symtoms. What treatment did you do this cycle and what DPO are you? The meds make your system so wonky, you never know what could happen even on an unmedicated cycle.

    Hang in there sweetie. You have a great outlook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. This one was definitely a neg. I got my period 13 DPO. It's usually 11. This was a natural cycle after my last failed IVF cycle. They like your body to rest and go back to normal. No meds at all.

    ReplyDelete

KitchenAid KSM150PSCU Artisan Series 5-Qt. Stand Mixer with Pouring Shield - Contour Silver

ASUS Touchscreen 14" Flip 2-in-1 Chromebook (Latest Model), Full HD Display, Intel Core M3-8100Y, 8G