Saturday, June 25, 2011

Another BFN...

It's been a while since I've posted.  Things have been crazy around here lately.  Not to mention my last and final IVF resulting in another BFN.  So now we move on.  We'll be trying naturally and saving our money for one final try to have a family.  It will take about a year.  I hope in that year it just happens naturally but if not, we have a plan.  I guess that's all I really need to know.  What we are going to try to do to make this happen.  J and I have a savings plan.  I'm saving $300 per check and he'll be giving me around $2K by the end of they year.  For now, I'm taking my supplements and praying for a natural pregnancy.  It can happen. I'm going for fertility massages at least 2x per month and we'll see what happens.  Anyway, I just got back from one and I'm feeling super sleepy right now.  Very relaxed.  I want it to stay that way so I'm thinking of taking a bath with lavender oils.  It's very soothing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

KitchenAid KSM150PSCU Artisan Series 5-Qt. Stand Mixer with Pouring Shield - Contour Silver

ASUS Touchscreen 14" Flip 2-in-1 Chromebook (Latest Model), Full HD Display, Intel Core M3-8100Y, 8G