Monday, December 30, 2019

Christmas, Hanukkah and the Birthday Girl...

Hard to believe she's three years old now.  I remember thinking I'd never be a mom.  Those days are over but I still remember them.  It's made me appreciate being G's mom more than ever.  God blessed me to have her.  Made my pregnancy go by healthy and uneventful for the most part.  Grateful she was born perfect.  She's difficult.  Strong willed.  Rambunctious. High energy that we need to channel.  I may be an old mom but I'm still a new mom trying to figure it all out.  I have some facebook groups I belong to and it helps to hear I'm not alone.  Everyone always eludes that their children are perfect.  My child's crazy behavior isn't an anomaly that no one else has experienced.  I will say that having a child like G is a reason many don't have another.  Of course, that's a joke.  But hopefully as she grows and matures she'll get better at listening and understanding.  That putting on her coat when it's 5 degrees is important.  Not kicking off her sneakers in the car when she doesn't get her way.  No matter what though, I'll love her to the moon and back.  She has made our life is complete.


No comments:

Post a Comment

KitchenAid KSM150PSCU Artisan Series 5-Qt. Stand Mixer with Pouring Shield - Contour Silver

ASUS Touchscreen 14" Flip 2-in-1 Chromebook (Latest Model), Full HD Display, Intel Core M3-8100Y, 8G