Tuesday, August 16, 2016

17 weeks...

So, we had our OB appointment last Wed when I was officially 17 weeks.  This app was only to listen to the heartbeat.  With it came lots of kicking from the little one.  I still don't feel the kicking yet but hoping soon.  On Friday I started having a sore throat and feeling bad.  By nightfall, it was a full blown cold,  I've been miserable all weekend and even now.  All I can take is Tylenol.  Whoop dee do.  I might as well take nothing.  Well, it's for the greater good, right?  I just keep trying to tell myself that over and over again.


Symptoms I felt this week:
  • Breasts don't hurt as much since I bought bras that fit
  • Tired but probably because of this nasty old cold
  • Stomach looks a bit bigger.  
  • Sneezing and coughing from this crazy cold

No comments:

Post a Comment

KitchenAid KSM150PSCU Artisan Series 5-Qt. Stand Mixer with Pouring Shield - Contour Silver

ASUS Touchscreen 14" Flip 2-in-1 Chromebook (Latest Model), Full HD Display, Intel Core M3-8100Y, 8G