Saturday, November 26, 2011

Lazy, rainy days....

I guess rainy is better than snowy but either way, I'm not feeling motivated to do much. So far, we've gone grocery shopping and now I'm touching up my hair.  I think that today is pretty much a wash for the big cleanup.  Wish the weather was nicer.  Well at least my hair will look nice.

J's vacation schedule comes out on 12/1.  Looks like he didn't put much thought into it.  His plan was to get a week off in January and then in February.  However, he didn't really look at the weeks and chose week 1 and 4 and they are both in January.  As soon as we confirm his vacation, I plan to review the flights to Raleigh and call the clinic to make an appointment.  I feel really excited about this.  These last months have been difficult and filled with severe mood swings.  Sometimes hopeful & excited, then sometimes in despair & sadness.  It doesn't help that the bills from the last IVF are still outstanding.  I don't know how it's going to end but my feeling is not good on my side.  I've learned a valuable lesson in all this. Get everything in writing.  They were very convinced that it would all be covered under my old plan and now that's it's all gone wrong, no one wants to help with fixing this.  I'm trying not to get upset about it but it's life changing.  I feel duped. Anyway, I plan to fill out the appeal but I'm not feeling very hopeful at this point.  In the end I will talk to both creditors and work out the smallest payment plan ever. It will take years to pay it back and if they have an issue, they can take it up with my RE's office since they are responsible for insisting that it would all be covered. Anyway, I'm sick of thinking about this and writing about it.  It's still the same no matter what.  Right now, I need to try to focus on the positive things happening.  Praying that next year is going to be our year for our baby dreams to come true.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I just read a lot of your posts and I can SO relate to so much of what you are dealing with in wanting a baby and having a pilot husband that's away. My heart goes out to you. It's such an awful struggle, isn't it? I really hope for a baby for you! Hang in there. I am trying to!

    ReplyDelete

KitchenAid KSM150PSCU Artisan Series 5-Qt. Stand Mixer with Pouring Shield - Contour Silver

ASUS Touchscreen 14" Flip 2-in-1 Chromebook (Latest Model), Full HD Display, Intel Core M3-8100Y, 8G