Sunday, June 5, 2011

Having hope but is it too much...

J and I had a talk yesterday.  I told him that this is the one that will work.  These embies are going to be our babies in nine months.  I want to believe that to be true.  J is afraid I'm too attached to the embryos and he's right.  I have been every time.  I must believe I'm capable of becoming a mother.  The fact is, I am already.  Once my eggs were fertilized and became embryos they became my babies.  I want them to want to live.  I want them to be strong enough to survive the transfer and implant in my uterus.  They're already my babies.  I guess it's harder for J since he isn't the one going through all the shots, pills, procedures.  I feel things happen to my body that he will never understand or be able to imagine.  He'll never understand the betrayal I feel that my body can't become pregnant on it's own.  Either way, he is afraid I'm going to be disappointed again.  I want to say that he is wrong but he's not.  I think even though I may be disappointed in the end, it's more important to believe that I'm already a mother. I can't wait till tomorrow already.  I'm excited to get to this point. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

KitchenAid KSM150PSCU Artisan Series 5-Qt. Stand Mixer with Pouring Shield - Contour Silver

ASUS Touchscreen 14" Flip 2-in-1 Chromebook (Latest Model), Full HD Display, Intel Core M3-8100Y, 8G