Monday, March 21, 2011

Talking....

Well, J and I had a heart to heart talk last night.  I'm glad.  He said he'll be there for me when the time comes.  He not worried about missing a job fair.  He is worried about bringing attention to himself and that's why he doesn't want to call in sick.  And now he's worried about the FMLA.  So here what we've decided to do.  He's off from 3/30 till 4/2.  Hopefully, the retrieval will be on 3/31 or 4/1.  Then I'll only need to worry about the transfer.  J is convinced that the doctor said they could arrange to pick me up and drop me off but I think he was dreaming.  I have no memory of that conversation but I said I'll ask.  Otherwise, if necessary, I can take a cab.  I only live up the road from the hospital.  I will only have taken a mild Valium and by the time I leave I could probably even drive myself.  We'll see. He's also thinking of talking to his base manager about dropping those days off at the beginning of the month and picking up trips on his vacation.  I hope he can do it.  I wish I could tell him for sure about the timing but I have no idea.  Anyway, these drugs are making me very loopy this time around.  Maybe it's because of the higher dosage.  I am excited to find out how I'm doing.  Till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

KitchenAid KSM150PSCU Artisan Series 5-Qt. Stand Mixer with Pouring Shield - Contour Silver

ASUS Touchscreen 14" Flip 2-in-1 Chromebook (Latest Model), Full HD Display, Intel Core M3-8100Y, 8G