Saturday, February 12, 2011

Progesterone Withdrawal....

Ok, if it's not bad enough that this IVF didn't work out,  I had to stab myself with needles, bruise my stomach to look like a junkie and look beaten with black and blues, now I'm going through some sort of hormone withdrawal.  I have the most intense cramps since last night and now a headache  I'm just miserable. I've taken Advil but it doesn't seem to be working.  J is on a trip and I feel all alone right now.  Is this normal?   Why didn't they tell me I might feel like this.  I'm in agony right now.  I've never had cramps like this before.  Is something else wrong?  They are consistent cramps.  All last night and today.  I feel like I'm in hell.  J said I should go to the doctor but I feel foolish.  It's cramps, right?  Uhhhh, I don't know anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

KitchenAid KSM150PSCU Artisan Series 5-Qt. Stand Mixer with Pouring Shield - Contour Silver

ASUS Touchscreen 14" Flip 2-in-1 Chromebook (Latest Model), Full HD Display, Intel Core M3-8100Y, 8G