Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The inevitable sad moment that's coming....

Well, the time has come for us to let Yeager go.  I love him to death.  He's been a loyal and loving cat.  He's always known how to make me feel better, which is something no cat has ever cared to try to do. If I was rich, I would do everything possible to fix him, but I don't think we can fix this.  It's the circle of life and his time has come.  I was going to bring him to the vet on Sat and do the inevitable deed that's so hard for me to say.  My friend at work said she would go with me.  She wouldn't let me go alone to do this and J isn't home till probably Sunday.  But J isn't ready to come home and not have Yeager here with us.  He wants to say goodbye to him too.  Sounds silly but Yeager really is a special cat.  He has a way about him that makes you feel right when things are going wrong.  J was getting ready and he let Yeager come in.  Of course he starts acting like his old self.  Anyway, we decided that we would do it on Monday, together.  J made the appointment.  I plan to take off from work.  No way can I go to work after doing that.  Anyway, I have the rest of the week and weekend to enjoy our last moments together.  He will be so missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

KitchenAid KSM150PSCU Artisan Series 5-Qt. Stand Mixer with Pouring Shield - Contour Silver

ASUS Touchscreen 14" Flip 2-in-1 Chromebook (Latest Model), Full HD Display, Intel Core M3-8100Y, 8G