Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The Pilot Family Style Thanksgiving Day....

It was a perfect day.  The air was chilled and the sun was shining.  Perfect November day.  Thanksgiving Day.  Turkey, stuffing, cheddar potatoes and perfect Kahlua Chocolate Cheesecake for dessert.  Okay, so it was Tuesday, not Thursday and we had Chicken instead of Turkey and maybe the perfect dessert fell apart but it still tasted good.  But that is how we spend holidays before the holiday if my pilot is flying.  I wonder if other pilot families do that too.  If we lived closer to family I would probably just go there for thanksgiving.  I'm okay with being home alone.  I do get lonely but I have a plan for the rest of the week.  I have major cleaning to do.  Every room in this house except the basement.  That's J's area to do.  He did want me to travel with him for Thanksgiving.  He is going to be in Charleston, SC for most of the day  He's going to go to Waffle House for Thanksgiving dinner.  I will be having mac & cheese for my dinner.  It would have been nice to go with him but the weather across the country isn't looking good and I was worried about leaving the cats from Wed to Fri.  I also had an appointment with my RE today.  They did a sounding which measures my uterus and then I went over the medications I'll be taking with the nurse and how to administer them.  It was a lot to take in but I'm getting a little excited about the next few months.  I'm praying that it works on the 1st try. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

KitchenAid KSM150PSCU Artisan Series 5-Qt. Stand Mixer with Pouring Shield - Contour Silver

ASUS Touchscreen 14" Flip 2-in-1 Chromebook (Latest Model), Full HD Display, Intel Core M3-8100Y, 8G