Saturday, February 3, 2024

Does my daughter hate me?

I feel like I’m losing my girl to Autism.  I doubt myself more than ever these days. I take care of her.  Feed her. Help her get dressed, wash face and brush teeth.I help her brush her hair.  I take her to parks and try to set up play dates with other kids.  But all she says is go away.  I only want daddy.  Not just once but all the time.  No matter what I do with her she just wants me to go away.  The last few days have been hard.  I’m feeling emotional about it and have shed some tears.  I’m trying to figure out why she hates me so. Am I doing too much?  My heart breaks when she pushes me away when I know she’s hurting. Is this part of her autism? It seems that a year ago she went to the Daddy/Daughter dance and she was happy.  Yesterday, she wasn’t happy.  Was she having anxiety?  Not even sure since she doesn’t communicate with us.  Hopefully we can get help soon before we lose her forever to Autism.


Before they left for the dance.  No smiles 

During the dance when she saw her best friend was there

No comments:

Post a Comment

KitchenAid KSM150PSCU Artisan Series 5-Qt. Stand Mixer with Pouring Shield - Contour Silver

ASUS Touchscreen 14" Flip 2-in-1 Chromebook (Latest Model), Full HD Display, Intel Core M3-8100Y, 8G