Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Crazy moments with my daughter...

So this past weekend, G and I went to the pool.  I love taking her there.  The temps are really hot and I thought it was all going ok.  G got sick in the car on Thursday last week so J and I worked to get the smell out and clean it up. It still needs a really good cleaning but it smells ok.  So fast foward to Saturday.  We went to the pool and G and I were leaving.  Somewhere, somehow, she put goldfish in the cap of her water bottle.  I'm not sure why.  But she opened it all the crumbs came out and I lost my cool.  I asked her why she did that instead of just taking the bag of goldfish.  I told her she can't eat in the car if she's going always make a mess that others clean up.  Anyway, she then threw her water thermos.  I drove home angry.  I got out of the car to go to the front door and open the garage from inside (remote wasn't working). I came out and she was stomping on my phone in the grass saying I locked her in the car and closed the garage.  She went into the house and J followed her.  She hugged him and he came out.  It was then that I realized the windshield was cracked.  Huge crack and it'll cost us 500 to fix.  He went back inside and said, you broke the windshield.  She then kept stomping on his feet to hurt him.  Then went back outside to continue to stomp on my phone.  She was out of control.  Was it hunger, was it the heat, was it exhaustion?  I don't know.  She's seeing a therapist as I write this.  I hope she can help.  We need help parenting her.  The rest of the weekend was glorious.  She becomes really scary when she acts like that so something isn't right with her. I hope this therapist can help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

KitchenAid KSM150PSCU Artisan Series 5-Qt. Stand Mixer with Pouring Shield - Contour Silver

ASUS Touchscreen 14" Flip 2-in-1 Chromebook (Latest Model), Full HD Display, Intel Core M3-8100Y, 8G