Friday, February 10, 2023

Filling up our home...

So slowly we are working on setting up our home.  Our family room is nearly complete.  Just needs some pictures up.  We found these awesome bookcases with doors.  Perfect for the space and it hides the dish TV equipment so it looks really clean and not cluttered.

If you are interested in this, here is the link to where I got them on Amazon.  

Prepac Tall Bookcase with 2 Shaker Doors, 80" H, White

Here it is in my house.  We got 3 in a row.  Still working on what to put on the shelves.  We have some shelves on the top that need to be painted to match and we'll put that up on the opposite wall to hold some larger pictures.   


Our New Bookcases

I feel like the house is coming together slowly.  Next, we hopefully can update our kitchen with a new island.  

I'm also starting to work on some other ideas to earn money.  Looking into affiliate marketing.  I'm taking it slow and working it into my blog as well.  The bookcase link is part of my new adventure.






No comments:

Post a Comment

KitchenAid KSM150PSCU Artisan Series 5-Qt. Stand Mixer with Pouring Shield - Contour Silver

ASUS Touchscreen 14" Flip 2-in-1 Chromebook (Latest Model), Full HD Display, Intel Core M3-8100Y, 8G