Sunday, May 9, 2021

My new adventure needs help...

So I'm going to post here what I'm doing as well as on Facebook.  I'm starting an Online Digital Business using "Attraction Marketing".  In other words, I signed up, paid a small fee, and bought a product.  I then get amazing training to learn how to do the same thing.  I set up a business page, got lots of likes on my page (would like more followers), running my first conversion ad, etc.  I did it all myself with the help of my mentor. She's amazing by the way.  I work in advertising but know nothing about this stuff.  It's an amazing learning experience and I believe I can succeed.  I will succeed because I'm that hot-headed enough to not give up.  

The link to my business page is: https://www.facebook.com/alisonhfarina

The link to my website is: https://www.alison-farina.com

I hope you visit and join up.  If you want to start an online business to earn extra money, fund your retirement, or save for your kids' college, then take a chance and find out what it's all about.  This community is amazing.  I see the possibilities and no, I don't plan to bother my friends or family to join.  This is strictly for people that are interested and want to do this.  It's not for everyone. Some people have no interest and some don't have the drive.  It's also not a get-rich-quick scheme.  It's hard work that I hope will pay off in the end so I can pay our debts and not get a second job that'll take me away from my little girl.  And don't think I didn't think about it.   We have debts to pay back and since my husband was off for an entire year (thanks COVID) it has hurt us.  The measly money the government gave us was just a taste of what's needed to fix our debt. 

Anyway, I hope all hs had a wonderful Mother's Day.  I did.  I'm blessed.







No comments:

Post a Comment

KitchenAid KSM150PSCU Artisan Series 5-Qt. Stand Mixer with Pouring Shield - Contour Silver

ASUS Touchscreen 14" Flip 2-in-1 Chromebook (Latest Model), Full HD Display, Intel Core M3-8100Y, 8G