Tuesday, May 11, 2021

My Facebook Business Page...

So I'm trying to think outside the box.  I'm trying to drive people to my website and now I'm trying to drive people to my business page.  Here is the link to My Business Page.  I started this journey in February.  I have about 490 likes/followers.  It's a start.  It takes some work but not something that is full-time.  I like this business and I believe it will work out.  This step-by-step training has taught me so much.  I'm learning to change my mindset which is so key when you have your own business.  You have no one to push you to the next level by yourself.  No one to answer to but yourself.  Every day I need to make the decision to do the work necessary or my page won't advance and I won't get any leads or buyers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

KitchenAid KSM150PSCU Artisan Series 5-Qt. Stand Mixer with Pouring Shield - Contour Silver

ASUS Touchscreen 14" Flip 2-in-1 Chromebook (Latest Model), Full HD Display, Intel Core M3-8100Y, 8G