Thursday, March 4, 2021

Getting toddlers to eat...

So this is a big challenge in this house but things have been changing.  First off, I discovered melatonin for kids and it's a huge lifesaver.  G just wasn't going to sleep.  Kept getting up, fix my blankets, I'm thirsty, I have to potty, etc... Anyway, we tried this and it worked so well.  She went to bed on her own, slept all night and got up early without any fuss.  

Next issue is mealtime.  Every night same question, what's for dinner?  Next question, do I eat it?  I always say yes.  On the weekend we had tacos.  I thought she liked tacos but suddenly she wouldn't touch it.  I saw that they had these soft taco boats.  I thought, why not, maybe that's why she won't eat it.  It falls out of the shell and frustrates her.  Well, that was it.  She loved it.  Ate almost the entire taco.  I guess the secret is to just get in the head of the child.  At least this time it worked.

Thank you El Paseo for your taco boats :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

KitchenAid KSM150PSCU Artisan Series 5-Qt. Stand Mixer with Pouring Shield - Contour Silver

ASUS Touchscreen 14" Flip 2-in-1 Chromebook (Latest Model), Full HD Display, Intel Core M3-8100Y, 8G