Thursday, November 12, 2020

Giuliana Quotes 2019/2020 - Things I want to remember...

 I want to remember them so here they are.

Giuliana Quotes 2019/2020

  • Look Mommy, there’s a scratch in the sky. (airplane leaving a trail in the sky)

  • Mommy, are you coming to my party?
  • Mommy, stay out of my business.  This is my business not yours.
  • Mommy, don’t tell me what to do.
  • I’m wearing my littlecorn shirt today. (aka, Unicorn)
  • I eat my rogy’s with a fuck. (aka, I eat my perogies with a fork)

  • Mommy, Lyla has peach hair.  You know.  Like I had when I was a baby  (Peach fuzz as in I was bald and hair started growing in)

  • Scratch backer (aka, back scratcher)
  • Giuli screaming conversation with Dad:  
      • Dad:  Giuli, what's wrong"  
      • Giuli: Daddy there's a bug, get it out.  
      • Dad:  is it small, and fuzzy?
      • Giuli: yeah
      • Dad:  That's Hank
      • Giuli:  Huh
      • Dad: yeah that's Hank.  
      • Giuli: ok.  but he's bothering me.
      • Dad: why?
      • Giuli: he's on my video screen.

  • Giuli conversation with Mommy
      • Giuli: Mommy?
      • Mom: Yes
      • Giuli: Hanks here
      • Mom: Ok.
      • Giuli: I think he's trying to kiss me


I know there is more.  I may have to edit this later with them as they come back to me.

Latest and greatest pic to share.



No comments:

Post a Comment

KitchenAid KSM150PSCU Artisan Series 5-Qt. Stand Mixer with Pouring Shield - Contour Silver

ASUS Touchscreen 14" Flip 2-in-1 Chromebook (Latest Model), Full HD Display, Intel Core M3-8100Y, 8G