Sunday, October 30, 2016

28 weeks...

This week was really special for me.  First off, it was the beginning of the 3rd and final trimester of my pregnancy.  I feel like I'm in for the home stretch at this point.  Next, my office family threw me an awesome baby shower.  It was pot luck at lunchtime.  There was lots of food and some presents.  I was so blown away by the gifts.  I got some things from my registry and 2 gift cards.  One was from one person I work with for $25 to target.  The other was what they collected from all my co-workers.  Because of all of them, I was able to buy my crib, mattress and dresser.  And I still have some money left on it.  Now I have to start making out the Thank You cards. I was really touched by it all.  Nothing like I expected.

Now that I have furniture on the way, I need to get the rooms in order.  I wanted to do more yesterday but I was so tired.  I am every weekend.  Today was no different but I'm trying to do a little at a time. We looked at buying a new carpet but it's just not in the cards right now so we'll have to steam clean what we have till next year sometime.

Symptoms I felt this week:
  • Rash going away on my my breasts
  • Tired and out of breath.  Still finding it hard to walk at lunch at my usual pace
  • Finding it harder to move freely and tie my shoelaces
  • Belly popping out 
  • Very full belly and very tight sometimes.  Could be Braxton Hicks.
  • Baby kicks and movement
  • Sleeping issues
  • Stomach has been making gurgling noises.  Wonder if it's because my internal organs are moving around.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

KitchenAid KSM150PSCU Artisan Series 5-Qt. Stand Mixer with Pouring Shield - Contour Silver

ASUS Touchscreen 14" Flip 2-in-1 Chromebook (Latest Model), Full HD Display, Intel Core M3-8100Y, 8G