Tuesday, May 17, 2011

1st appointment tomorrow...

Well, I'm finally starting my next cycle and it couldn't have come at a better time.  Tomorrow we have a 2 1/2 hour meeting with the HR department of the new company.  I will finally find out what will happen with our coverage.  I'm trying to be realistic because I know the chances of having infertility coverage is slim to none.  But a part of me is still in fantasy land and thinking it's all just a bad dream.  Three years ago when J got his new flying gig and he almost got fired in the first few days, my mother reminded me that God doesn't give you more than you can handle.  Sometimes, I think I need to be weaker.  Maybe if I was weaker I would already have my family.  I know that's a stupid thing to think because I would have other challenges.  And I know the grass is always greener but it seems some people have it so easy.  For the last 5 years we've lost everything and had to build back up.  It's taken a while but I finally don't get freaked out about a car breakdown or flooded basement.  It's easy for some people to say, "if you need tires, go buy tires"  but we also know that no money means money.  If a tire blows and cost more because my tires were bad than that's the way it has to be.  This year the Gov raised the income tax because the State can't figure out how to budget with what they have. Gee, I wish I could do that too to balance my family budget.  Anyway,  tomorrow I go in for my baseline b/w and ultrasound.   Stay tuned.  After tomorrow I become the pill popping pin cushion for the next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

KitchenAid KSM150PSCU Artisan Series 5-Qt. Stand Mixer with Pouring Shield - Contour Silver

ASUS Touchscreen 14" Flip 2-in-1 Chromebook (Latest Model), Full HD Display, Intel Core M3-8100Y, 8G