Monday, October 17, 2016

26 weeks...

This week we have a few classes at the hospital.  Bringing home baby which is only an hour and the childbirth marathon on Saturday.  It's from 8:30-4:30 pm.  It'll be a long day but worth it.  I can't believe I've made it this far. It feels a bit surreal.  I can't wait to meet our little girl.  I love feeling her move around.  It makes me feel so reassured that she's okay. A part of me thinks J is in a bit of denial. We need to do so much work around the house I have no idea when it will be done.  J doesn't seem to be able to get started.  Anyway, all I can do is take one day at a time.

Symptoms I felt this week:
  • Breasts still itchy and sensitve
  • Tired and out of breath rather quickly
  • Finding it harder to move freely and tie my shoelaces
  • Belly popping out 
  • Very full belly 
  • Baby kicks and movement
  • Sleeping issues

No comments:

Post a Comment

KitchenAid KSM150PSCU Artisan Series 5-Qt. Stand Mixer with Pouring Shield - Contour Silver

ASUS Touchscreen 14" Flip 2-in-1 Chromebook (Latest Model), Full HD Display, Intel Core M3-8100Y, 8G