Friday, December 23, 2016

35 weeks...

I'm a little late on my 35 week update.  Luckily, I don't have pre-eclampsia just a lot of swelling and I mean a lot.  Feet, toes, ankles, legs, knees, hands, etc.   It's actually quite painful.  I'm trying to stay off my feet but I have so much to do around the house and want the house perfect and clean for the baby's arrival.  She's still breech so if she doesn't turn I'll be having a c-section.

Symptoms I felt this week:
  • Breasts itchy, rashy Sore on and off
  • Tired and out of breath
  • Back hurts badly
  • Hard to move around.  Getting out of bed is an ordeal
  • Belly popping out.  J's comment "You're huge"just what every woman wants to hear
  • Very full belly and very tight sometimes.  Cramps on and off
  • Baby kicks and movement all over.  Stomach sometimes moves when she moves.  
  • Sleeping issues a lot
  • Stomach hard.  Baby is still breech. 
  • Lot's of swelling all over

1 comment:

KitchenAid KSM150PSCU Artisan Series 5-Qt. Stand Mixer with Pouring Shield - Contour Silver

ASUS Touchscreen 14" Flip 2-in-1 Chromebook (Latest Model), Full HD Display, Intel Core M3-8100Y, 8G