Wednesday, December 7, 2016

33 weeks...

So I'm going to my twice weekly NST's and also had an MFM U/S last week.  Baby is doing great.  They think she weighs about 4 lbs which is on target.  My weight is on target.  My Blood Sugars are doing okay.  Now, my back is hurting all the time and I get pain after I eat.  Doctor thought it was my gallbladder but when I mentioned I had pain after I had glucose tabs she thinks I have gerd.  She said take Pepcid twice a day.   I'm kind of ready for her arrival.    I've put in for my disability so I should be ready when the time comes.

Symptoms I felt this week:
  • Breasts itchy, rashy and getting sore again
  • Tired and out of breath. 
  • Back hurts badly
  • Hard to move around.  Getting out of bed is an ordeal
  • Belly popping out 
  • Very full belly and very tight sometimes.  Could be Braxton Hicks.
  • Baby kicks and movement all over.  Stomach sometimes moves when she moves.  
  • Sleeping issues a lot
  • Stomach hard.  As of last U/S, baby is still breech. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

KitchenAid KSM150PSCU Artisan Series 5-Qt. Stand Mixer with Pouring Shield - Contour Silver

ASUS Touchscreen 14" Flip 2-in-1 Chromebook (Latest Model), Full HD Display, Intel Core M3-8100Y, 8G