Sunday, November 27, 2016

32 weeks...

This week I started my twice weekly NST's.  So far so good.  OB still isn't happy with my fasting numbers.  I'm trying but I can't control what happens when I sleep.  We got a lot done in the nursery this week.  Still have some work to do but it's slowly coming together.  All the bedding has been washed.  I've washed all the the clothes, towels and blankets.  Had a small mishap on the steam cleaned carpet in the nursery but I'm confident I can get the stain out.  We still need to clean up the changing table and get it upstairs and put the butterfly decals on the wall.  Last thing I'm going to do is get the lampshade, curtains and rocker recliner.  The biggest hurdle I have is getting the stuff I got from friends out of the living room.  Our downstairs looks like a tornado went thru it.  Quite an embarrassment if someone was to come over and into our home.    The big thing I've noticed is my lack of energy and ability to move easily.  I tire quickly and need to take frequent breaks so everything is taking longer than normal.

Symptoms I felt this week:
  • Breasts itchy, rashy and getting sore again
  • Tired and out of breath. 
  • Hard to move around.  Getting out of bed is an ordeal
  • Belly popping out 
  • Very full belly and very tight sometimes.  Could be Braxton Hicks.
  • Baby kicks and movement all over.  Stomach sometimes moves when she moves.  
  • Sleeping issues a lot
  • Stomach hard.  Not sure what position baby is in.  Hopefully head down.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

KitchenAid KSM150PSCU Artisan Series 5-Qt. Stand Mixer with Pouring Shield - Contour Silver

ASUS Touchscreen 14" Flip 2-in-1 Chromebook (Latest Model), Full HD Display, Intel Core M3-8100Y, 8G