Wednesday, September 14, 2016

21 weeks....

This week has been uneventful.  Just trying to do some planning. My co-workers have pressured me into doing a registry so that's done.  Babies need so much.  My sister and Mom are buying us a travel system.  I was initially upset because they weren't taking into account what we wanted but we went to see what they are going to purchase and J and I are both happy with it.

Symptoms I felt this week:
  • Breasts still hurt
  • Tired
  • Starting to really look pregnant
  • Sciatica pain
  • Still feeling cramps and back aches on and off.  Stomach is feeling taut sometimes.  
  • I'm starting to feel the baby move.  I know when she's kicking my bladder and sometimes I feel something like a gas bubble in my belly but it goes away

No comments:

Post a Comment

KitchenAid KSM150PSCU Artisan Series 5-Qt. Stand Mixer with Pouring Shield - Contour Silver

ASUS Touchscreen 14" Flip 2-in-1 Chromebook (Latest Model), Full HD Display, Intel Core M3-8100Y, 8G