Saturday, September 3, 2016

20 weeks...

This week was an exciting week for us.  1st, we had our regular OB appointment.  It took the Dr a moment to find the heartbeat which scared J for a moment.  I was looking at the OB and remembering one of my friends mentioning that sometimes it takes a bit to find the heartbeat with a Doppler.  But all was okay.  The next day we had our anatomy scan.  We got to see our baby move around.  It really makes it all seem real.  And the best part was that we're having a little girl.  J and I are so super excited about that.  At work, I was told I had that new mommy glow.

Baby Girl Profile
Baby Girl Terminator
Baby Feet
Symptoms I felt this week:
  • Breasts semi hurt
  • Tired
  • Stomach is getting bigger and rounder
  • Sciatica pain
  • I feel cramps and back aches on and off.  Stomaching is feels taut sometimes.  
  • I think I felt the baby move today.  I felt some weird flutters.  Felt like butterflies in my stomach.  

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to you both on your baby girl!
    Really great news. Half way there.

    ReplyDelete

KitchenAid KSM150PSCU Artisan Series 5-Qt. Stand Mixer with Pouring Shield - Contour Silver

ASUS Touchscreen 14" Flip 2-in-1 Chromebook (Latest Model), Full HD Display, Intel Core M3-8100Y, 8G