Sunday, August 21, 2016

18 weeks...

Other than this awful cold, things have been uneventful.  Work is a bit stressful but that's all.  I'm trying to start planning and cleaning up.  I'm signing J and I up for some classes at the hospital. Childbirth classes, bringing home baby and the hospital tour.  They will all be in October.  Can't believe how quickly time is moving by.  I've started a list of baby items we'll be needing.  J is a bit shocked by the price tag but it is what it is.  I'm also needing to look into childcare.  I was thinking a company would be better but it might be too pricey.  Home day care seems more affordable.  Just worried about the safety of our baby.

Symptoms I felt this week:
  • Breasts don't hurt as much but nipples seem very sensitive
  • Tired but because of this cold
  • Stomach is definitely getting bigger
  • Sneezing and coughing still.  Lots of congestion

No comments:

Post a Comment

KitchenAid KSM150PSCU Artisan Series 5-Qt. Stand Mixer with Pouring Shield - Contour Silver

ASUS Touchscreen 14" Flip 2-in-1 Chromebook (Latest Model), Full HD Display, Intel Core M3-8100Y, 8G