Wednesday, July 27, 2016

14 weeks...

It's technically the start of week 15 but wanted to update on week 14.  Last week I made my announcement at work.  I was so nervous but everyone has been so excited for me and they enjoyed the treats.  A few were slow to figure out what the celebration was all about but eventually figured it out.  Here is the awesome banner my friend made that I got to post on facebook for the world to see.


Symptoms I felt this week:

  • Breasts still hurt but less and less.  Also they are much bigger and time to bra shop
  • Still feeling sick but also less and less each day.  
  • Still tired
  • Feeling full in my belly.  Guess thats the baby taking up room in my tummy. 

2 comments:

  1. It's always nice to get the workplace announcement out of the way. I personally waited way too long. One of the men I worked with when I was pregnant with my son literally came up to me and pointed at my stomach and said "is something gone on there"? I was mortified even though he was clearly happy for me. I was probably 17 weeks or so at the time. Anyway, I'm so happy for you and just wanted to say what an adorable ultrasound you had in your last post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I didn't want people guessing. I think it would have mortified me too.

      Delete

KitchenAid KSM150PSCU Artisan Series 5-Qt. Stand Mixer with Pouring Shield - Contour Silver

ASUS Touchscreen 14" Flip 2-in-1 Chromebook (Latest Model), Full HD Display, Intel Core M3-8100Y, 8G