Thursday, June 23, 2016

10 weeks...

I've hit the 10 week mark.  In 2 weeks I have my next doctor appointment and ultrasound.  I'm a nervous wreck.  Not to mention feeling ill as well.  I'm struggling to do the basics around the house but hoping that will change in the coming weeks.  We have a house to get organized before January.

Things I'm feeling this week:

  • Bloated
  • Exhausted
  • Sore breasts
  • Jeans hurt when they are closed (I need to now keep the top button opened and held together with a rubber band)
  • Nausea (Happens mostly at night but starting to happen in the morning too)  

1 comment:

  1. All this is good. In my experience if you get past 10 weeks you're golden. I have everything crossed for you for your next ultrasound.

    ReplyDelete

KitchenAid KSM150PSCU Artisan Series 5-Qt. Stand Mixer with Pouring Shield - Contour Silver

ASUS Touchscreen 14" Flip 2-in-1 Chromebook (Latest Model), Full HD Display, Intel Core M3-8100Y, 8G