Saturday, May 16, 2015

Next big day...

Embryologist called me this morning with the details.  I had 13 eggs.  One didn't mature but the rest have fertilized and are growing strong.  She believed it would be a 5 day transfer.  I asked her if that was a definite because I would change my travel plans.  I told her I was worried because we had done this with frozen eggs and it didn't work out.  I was worried about the quality of J's sperm.  When we hung up I was still deciding if I would leave tomorrow or wait till Tuesday.  Then the on-call nurse called me and confirmed that it would be a 5 day transfer and all the embryos were growing strong.  I pray she's right.  So I changed all my plans and will leave on Tuesday now.  I'm so nervous and scared.  I just need to keep reminding myself that it's all in G-d's hands.  

2 comments:

  1. Thinking about you and praying that it all works out well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I'll take all the prayers I can get.

      Delete

KitchenAid KSM150PSCU Artisan Series 5-Qt. Stand Mixer with Pouring Shield - Contour Silver

ASUS Touchscreen 14" Flip 2-in-1 Chromebook (Latest Model), Full HD Display, Intel Core M3-8100Y, 8G