Saturday, April 11, 2015

Update...

It's been a while since I last posted.  But finally have good news to share.  Donor selected.  Secondary selected.  Consents signed.  Medication has arrived.  I start meds on 4/13.  Praying everything works out this time.  I've been down this road before and have always felt excitement and hope.  I'm praying that this time is the time it will work.  I'm praying that all the stars are aligned and God is ready to let J and I become parents.  We've been trying for so long now that somehow if feels like an unattainable dream but at the same time attainable.  I see so many success stories why can't I believe I'll be one of them.  I know I need to have positive thoughts.  It's important to be positive.  Sometimes I feel like I've been chasing the dream for so many years now that I don't know any different.  What if I wind up pregnant?  Then what?  Will all the years of hell just go away?  I'd like to believe it would but I don't think it will be that easy.  

1 comment:

  1. The answer is yes! It will go away. If you end up with a healthy baby after all this you won't remember any of the bullshit that led up to it or to put another way it won't matter any more.

    ReplyDelete

KitchenAid KSM150PSCU Artisan Series 5-Qt. Stand Mixer with Pouring Shield - Contour Silver

ASUS Touchscreen 14" Flip 2-in-1 Chromebook (Latest Model), Full HD Display, Intel Core M3-8100Y, 8G