Friday, January 2, 2015

Happy 2015! My year of change!

2014 didn't turn out to be my year.  My Dad got sick and eventually passed away in May.  In November, I found out I had suspicious micro-calcification and I would need a biopsy.  There were many people at work and at home that had deaths of a parent this year.  More than usual.  I guess were at that age but it still hurts to think about it.  Every time someone lost a parent, it brought memories of my Dad to me.  It hasn't even been one year yet.  Anyway, I welcome 2015 with open arms.  Hoping for good changes and wonderful things to come that will go throughout 2015 and end with happiness for all.



No comments:

Post a Comment

KitchenAid KSM150PSCU Artisan Series 5-Qt. Stand Mixer with Pouring Shield - Contour Silver

ASUS Touchscreen 14" Flip 2-in-1 Chromebook (Latest Model), Full HD Display, Intel Core M3-8100Y, 8G