Thursday, April 10, 2014

Upcoming medical stuff...

I had my doctor's appointment on Tuesday.  We went over the ER visit and the fact that I've been having pain in my abdomen off and on since then.  It's not as bad but pain is pain.  Anyway, I brought up the mass the ER Dr mentioned.  I heard 3 cm but J swore that it had to be mm.  This time I was right.  It was 3.1 cm.  Now I'm going to have a CT scan to get a better look.  She said I shouldn't worry about it.  It's probably just a group of blood vessels, etc, etc, etc. She had a more technical name but I can't remember what that is right now.  I want to say I'm not worried but I think anyone would be having trouble doing that.  I have my scan set for Saturday so I guess I'll find out then.  Just praying it really isn't anything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

KitchenAid KSM150PSCU Artisan Series 5-Qt. Stand Mixer with Pouring Shield - Contour Silver

ASUS Touchscreen 14" Flip 2-in-1 Chromebook (Latest Model), Full HD Display, Intel Core M3-8100Y, 8G